When you start to generate seller leads, you might get excited at first. Then you realize that you have to be “on-call” 24 hours a day so that you don’t miss any leads. After all, you’ve spent your hard-earned money generating these leads in the first place.
What is the best way to handle those incoming seller leads? Should you answer them yourself? Send them to voicemail? Hire an answering service?
This mini-course will take you through the steps of setting up the perfect system for handling your incoming seller leads and have you on your way to managing a stress-free, systemized real estate investing business.
- How NOT to handle your calls
- Who should be answering your incoming phone calls
- What questions you should ask during the first call
- How to freeze the sale so sellers don’t call other investors.
- How to digitally organize all of your sellers in one place.
- How to set up a form that your answering service can use to make pre-screening real easy