Dear Real Estate Investors,
Are you tired of trying to piece together all of the guru’s systems into one perfect real estate wholesaling business? That can send you into a whirlwind of confusion. And you may never get the end result that you’re looking for.
Property M.O.B. has a systematic and highly organized approach to launching and managing a successful real estate business, and it can all be implemented by following the techniques that are taught to the Members of the MOB. When you become a part of this awesome community and dive into the extensive library of training material, you’ll be on your way to being a smarter, richer, and more efficient business owner.
Regardless of your level of experience in the business, you can benefit when you become a member today. The training ranges from level: newbie all the way to expert: automating and organizing your business.
When I first started out in this business in 1998, there wasn’t a place to go for all of the resources and connections that I needed to become the best wholesaler in my market. It was a bit frustrating and overwhelming to try to learn everything and if I asked different people the same question, I would get different answers. I didn’t know which advice to follow.
That’s when I decided to develop a resourceful community for real estate investors. A place where you can come to find the answers you need, from people who have the experience to provide their knowledge. The Property M.O.B. isn’t just a website with training courses. It’s a tight knit community of like-minded people who are all striving to be the BEST that they can be…. who want to run their business like professionals, and who want to increase their profits to reach their maximum potential.
When you become a member of the M.O.B., you will have the opportunity to become part of this community. You’ll benefit by networking with other investors. And utilizing the training library that’s constantly being updated on the Members site.
Join today, and start your journey into an expert knowledge base, training courses, and awesome community of real estate investors!
Founder and CEO of Property MOB, Tracy Caywood provides most of the training content for the Mobsters. She has closed 800+ real estate wholesale transactions since 1998 when she started in the business. No woman personifies the real estate mob more than Tracy Caywood, a.k.a. ” The Flamingo”. A sharp-tongued Jacksonville Florida native with enough sass and guts to tackle any seller or buyer of real estate.
Real Estate Virtual Coaching
Members of the M.O.B. get access to Property M.O.B.’s Bad Ass Real Estate Wholesaling Virtual Coaching Program. This is THE best real estate training with an immediate action plan for each 12 training modules that will guide you through each and every step of the real estate wholesaling process.
You’ll learn, implement, and firmly establish your real estate wholesaling business, coming out stronger, more educated, and confident, knowing that you’ve been educated on true and accurate information about the real estate wholesaling business.
Generating Seller Leads (Part I)
- Choosing the Best Lists of Motivated Sellers in Your Market
- Determining a Realistic Marketing Budget to Meet Your Goals
- Creating a Marketing Plan That will Produce Results
- What’s More Important?- Quantity or Quality of your Marketing Campaigns
- How to Determine When You’ve spent Enough Money on a Campaign, and when to discontinue that specific campaign
- Setting Realistic Goals for Yourself (Let’s set some goals)
Generating Seller Leads (Part II)
- Bandit Sign Marketing – The Do’s and Don’t, the best sign, the best message, the best colors, the best fonts, and avoiding trouble with the sign police.
- Generating Online Leads
- Creating Marketing Pieces that Produce the Highest response Rates
- How to Put a New Spin on Craigslist Ads to Generate Seller Leads
- How to communicate with seller leads and keep them engaged
- How to Freeze the Sale and Prevent the Sellers from Calling 100 Other Investors
- Incoming Phone Calls – Three methods of answering sellers calls from WORST to BEST
- Gathering the Pertinent Information that you need to analyze a deal in 10 seconds
- What you should say to the sellers the first time
- Pulling Comps – The best websites to use for researching comparable sales
- Estimating Repairs – how to determine how much the rehabber will spend
- How to determine their TRUE motivation for selling the house
- The Property Inspection Process
Making Offers to Sellers
- How to probe at the problem and cause more “pain” (Sounds worse than it is)
- Why you shouldn’t focus on the condition of the house when negotiating a price
- How to present your offer to the seller
- How much you should offer the seller on the first round
- How to Determine ARV and Safely Arrive at MAO
- Magic lines to use to get the sellers to say YES
- Magic lines to use to make an extra $5,000 in 10 seconds or less
- Have Sellers Accepting Your Offers – Even if they’re LOWER than your competition
Follow up Systems
- How to implement an effective follow up system for sellers
- The method behind a follow up system and why it works so well
- The best method for following up with sellers
- How to maintain a relationship with your sellers, even if you didn’t buy the house
- How to get referrals from ALL Of your seller leads
Closing the Deal with your Sellers
- How to present the contract without being intimidating
- How to disclose to the seller your intent to resell (assign) the property
- Why being fully transparent is the best business practice and how to be cool about it
- How to handle those times when you need to do double closings
- How to get full and complete access to the house so that you can show your buyers and what to do if you can’t get in
- Why you should start the title work order IMMEDIATELY and what to do if title problems arise
Generating Buyer Leads (Part I)
- How to build an ALL CASH buyers list of real estate investors
- How to sniff out those guys that just want to flip your house
- Why you should only sell houses to the end user
- Basic list of buyers VS a V.I.P. list of buyers
- Why you should ALWAYS collect a Non Refundable deposit from buyers
- How to avoid getting left hanging at the closing table
Generating Buyer Leads (Part II)
- Using Craigslist Ads to generate serious buyers
- Using a website to pre-screen everyone that walks through the door
- Training your buyers on doing business your way
- Selling houses to landlords vs. rehabbers
- Using Bandit signs to build your buyers list
- Using Facebook Ads to Build a Buyers List
- Putting Realtors to work for you to SELL YOUR HOUSES FAST
Negotiating with Buyers
- How to price your wholesale deal so that you sell it FAST (usually within 10 days)
- Knowing the limit on lowering your purchase price
- What to do if you get an offer that’s too low, but you can still make money if you accept it
- What to do if your buyer has a problem with your assignment fee
- What happens if you’ve overpriced your property, and how to glue these deals together
- Keeping Buyers Away From Your Sellers when there’s a meeting in person
Closing the Deal with the Buyer
- Using an assignment of contract with your buyer
- Using a NEW purchase and sale agreement with your buyer
- Selecting the title company to handle the closing of the transaction
- No Inspections, No Contingencies, No Appraisals
- Hard Money Lenders vs. True Cash – The BIG Differences
- Creative Ways to Collect Assignment Fees – Build Residual Income]
The Fundamentals of Closing the Transaction
- Choosing an “investor friendly” title company
- Traditional Closing Costs and Who Pays for What
- How to Read and Review a HUD
Longevity as a Real Estate Wholesaler
- The Right Mindset to Be In the Business for Many Years
- How to Manage Those 4 and 5 Figure Checks $ $ $ $ $
- How Much Do You Need In Your Business Account?
- Paying the IRS their Money
- Setting up a Business Entity for operating your Wholesaling Business
- Learning Other Business Models
- Investing In your Future and in your Retirement (Some Cool Investing Tips)
- Outsourcing Your Business to Stay Sane
- The Positives and Negatives about Wholesaling from a Veteran
Rehab Estimator Tool
The Rehab Estimator Tool is an amazing application to have handy when you’re determining your maximum allowable offer! If you’re a newbie (or a veteran), you’ll find the rehab estimator tool an easy fix to adding up numbers in your head!!
Once you become a member, just login to the Member site and save the Rehab Estimator URL on your desktop or on your mobile device. When you’re ready to use it, just enter the email address that is on file with the MOB, and start answering simple questions about the property. When you submit the form, you’ll have an instant estimate of repairs displayed. You’ll also get a beautiful PDF version of the rehab breakdown delivered to your email inbox. It’s quick, easy and accurate!!
When you become a Platinum Member of the M.O.B. you’ll have your very own dedicated personal wholesaling coach. Either through our dedicated Closed Facebook Group (separate from the Mobsters Lounge), or through email, you will have access to ask any question you want that pertains to the fundamentals and success of your real estate business.
Your personal coach is assigned to the platinum members of Property M.O.B. and can help you get out of the rut that you’re in, help you figure out a good marketing campaign, or help you figure out how to structure a deal.
When you’re a platinum member of the MOB, expect on the highest level of training and personalization. We want you to succeed and the MOB can help you become a Bad Ass Real Estate Investor
Real Estate Wholesaling Automation Course
Wholesale an UNLIMITED number of houses every month, and only work 5 hours per week! This training course is over 7 hours of detailed information through 12 modules on how to automate your real estate wholesaling business.
This is a “Members Only” Mastermind Conference hosted by THE BOSS, Steve Londeau. Bring your challenges, questions, advice, or eaves droppers in to the M.O.B. Prodigy Meeting. Guaranteed to make your smarter and sharper!