When you hire a Property MOB Virtual Assistant, they'll already have the knowledge of the Freedomsoft, Podio, Simple Lease and REI Training Courses to start helping you generate the leads that you need to do deals.
Your main job should be to talk to sellers and negotiate the best deals possible. All of the administrative work that leads up that point will be handled by our Virtual Assistant.
THINGS THAT YOUR VIRTUAL ASSISTANT WILL HANDLE FOR YOU
- Executing Your Marketing Plan
- List Building with Scraping Solutions
- Contacting Leads from Zillow and Craigslist
- Sending Emails to Potential Sellers
- Sending Text messages to Potential Sellers
- Sending Ringless Voicemail to Sellers
- Send Letters in the Mail Using Click2Mail
- Follow Up Campaigns with Potential Sellers
- Manage / Updating the CRM
- Making Calls
THESE ARE THINGS THAT THE VIRTUAL ASSISTANTS ARE NOT TRAINED TO DO:
- Set up your CRM
- Set up websites
- Create Marketing Plans
- Create Workflows
- Login and start "Running Your Business"
THINGS YOU NEED TO HAVE BEFORE YOUR VIRTUAL ASSISTANT CAN BEGIN WORKING EFFICIENTLY:
- REISimple setup with Working phone numbers and Emails
- Basic Marketing Plan Ready for your VA to execute
- Specific tasks that you want your VA to perform on a daily basis
- Realistic Expectations and Patience about how soon to see results when adding a VA to your team. It will probably be longer than 10 hours.
- Email-to-Mail (Click2Mail)l account setup using a Business Email address (Gmail, Yahoo, etc wont work for this)
- A phone number purchased through REISimple (already stated in the first bullet above)
It’s THAT EASY.
The #1 Goal of the M.O.B. is to create a Bad Ass Real Estate Investors. One of the best ways to organize, automate and scale your business is with the help of a virtual assistant. Each one of our virtual assistant graduates has been hand-selected, personally trained, tested, and selected to be part of our team. They’ve all show commitment to work by being committed to the 70+ hours of our intense training, passed the quizzes with at least an 80% pass rate, and have shown up on time, every day for work. These are all benefits that you won’t find when you start your search for a real estate virtual assistant to add to your team.
To top it all off, they're familiar with your business model and can help you accomplish your goals!
We know how tough is it out there to find good help. That’s why we’ve done all of the frustrating up-front work for you. All you have to do is look through our directory of assistants, choose your favorite one, and put them to work.
They’ve demonstrated they’re dedicated to their jobs. If you’ve thought about hiring a virtual assistant, then you’re probably very excited right now!