Are you getting worn out by talking to sellers day after day? Do you have so many leads that you need to outsource the responsibility of talking to sellers to someone else? Are you busy managing your business and your leads are slipping through the cracks? All of these symptoms will cost you money!
It’s time to hire an acquisition manager. Hiring an Acquisition Manager is a very important decision and a big step in the right direction of automating your real estate business.
Ac acquisition manager can have responsibilities as simple as pre-screening sellers and setting appointments, and as advanced as negotiating and contracting deals with sellers. Whatever role your acquisition manager plays, they’ll certain to be an integral part of your team and will play a big role in the success of your business.
Property M.O.B. now has the initial training and information that you need to make an informed decision about Hiring an Acquisition Manager.
“Hiring an Acquisition Manager”
In this Automation Mini Course, you’ll discover:
- How to recruit someone who wants to accomplish more for your team
- How to train your new acquisition manager
- How to compensate your acquisition manager –
- How to build your acquisition manager into your team/system
- The essential skills that every acquisition manager should have.
- BONUS, you get to listen to a live interview with an actual acquisition manager.