Table of Contents
Table of Contents
Now become a Virtual Real Estate Agent to make money while avoiding hefty office expenditures. The great news is that as populations rise, there is already a huge demand for housing. When most individuals search for homes online, why open a physical location? Going the digital route is a wise decision. Would you like to know how? It's not complicated. A good computer, an internet connection, and a few applications are all you'll need to get started. Real estate is a business that deals with land and properties. However, face-to-face encounters can require concluding transaction after transaction.
Real estate has made its way into the remote work environment. Virtual assistants in real estate have similar tools and expertise as non-VAs. The main difference has been that they operate from home and are therefore more effective & efficient.
Property M.O.B. is here to assist you in getting started in real estate wholesaling as well as guiding you through the process of wholesaling commercial real estate. We'll give you all the information you need to start your career as a virtual real estate agent.
Virtual assistant talents can be quite varied. As a basic guideline, the more computer abilities and knowledge you have, the more is your pay as a virtual assistant for real estate.
First, you should be knowledgeable in the following areas: real estate terms, office software & also have a basic understanding of most tools (such as Tailwind, Buffer, and others).
To assess any work-from-home opportunity, ask yourself, "How much can I make as a real estate virtual assistant?" The average real estate Virtual Assistant earns around $10-$25 per hour (experienced Virtual Assistants can make around $40 -$50 per hour), while income varies greatly depending on your level of education, skill set, and bargaining abilities.
Let's face it, many of us prefer to work from home, and a real estate VA position appears to be ideal for that. Here are some of the benefits of working as a real estate virtual assistant:
● You can (most of the time) choose your schedule and manage your work and family on your terms.
● You don't have to commute, which can add a few hours to your day, particularly if you live in a big city with poor traffic.
● You'll save money on daycare, auto insurance, having lunch out, and dressing up for work.
● It simply provides you with calm and tranquility, which is priceless.
● You will gain essential knowledge about real estate deals and what causes properties to sell rapidly over time, saving both time and money.
Let's pretend you've followed your heart and have decided to become a virtual real estate assistant. Are there any disadvantages or drawbacks that will impact your daily life in the long term? If you decide to work as a real estate virtual assistant, there are a few things to keep in mind:
● There may be certain stringent deadlines that you must follow, and you must be well organized to do so.
● Prepare to work some weekends, as real estate deals frequently take place late in the night after work.
● Your employment as a real estate virtual assistant may demand you to interact with various people, which may require you to resolve problems, be patient, and negotiate.
Property M.O.B offers a Professional Training for Real Estate Virtual Assistant Specific to Real Estate Investors/Wholesalers.