Have you been thinking about hiring a virtual assistant to enhance your business but aren’t sure what they should even be doing once you hire them? You’re not alone!
The thought of having some available to handle all of the day to day tasks that are all part of running a successful real estate investing business is so relieving.
What happens when you finally make the selection of which person you’ll be adding to the team? What do you tell them to do first? How do you teach them to prioritize?
What are the 4 most important tasks that your Virtual Assistant should be doing every day?
This information was written with you in mind. It comes from actual real estate investor who have employed virtual assistants in their business and have compiled a list of the TOP tasks that make their virtual assistant more valuable. ENJOY!
1. Pull Comps and Perform CMA’s
This task needs to be performed on nearly every motivated seller leads that enters your funnel. It’s also quite consuming to do a radius search, locate 3 comparable sales that are within .25 50 .50 mile, that have sold within 6 months. This is definitely a job that your VA should be doing.
Without an accurate determination of value on every property you’re pursuing, you won’t be able to make an intelligent offer.
Performing a Comparative Market Analysis takes time, research and diligence. Each subject property needs to be researched, as well as each comparable sale that is used to determine values.
It’s important to choose comparable sales that have the following criteria:
- Sold within the last 6 months
- Within 1/4 mile from Subject property
- Comparable in age
- Within 10% square feet of Subject
- Comparable in construction and type
Close 200% more deals when you hire a Virtual Assistant to help you Organize, Automate, and scale your Business!
Your new Virtual Assistant will come pre-trained and well prepared to add value to your business.
Get Started Today with your VA, and experience what it’s like to finally get rid of the tasks that eat up your time and prevent your from being the most productive you can be!
2. Managing Your Lead Generation Campaigns
The most value any virtual assistant can add to your company and your success as a real estate investor is being able to manage your marketing campaigns. The biggest challenge is generating motivated seller leads, so train your virtual assistant on how to keep the leads coming in, with new campaigns and follow up pieces, so that you’re always dealing with fresh leads.
Marketing Automation is probably the single most important task that you can assign to your virtual assistant. There are a lot of moving parts to this process, including pulling or building mailing lists, cleaning the lists up, managing and organizing the list, following up with mailing lists, creating postcards with merge fields, and keeping track of marketing expenses.
All of these tasks can be handled by your virtual assistant. When you finally decide to let go of this one, you have freed yourself from one the most important, yet time consuming tasks that a real estate investor has to perform.
3. Preparing Contracts for Buyers and Sellers
Negotiating is the fun part, doing the paperwork isn’t so fun. Using a digital signature service makes your job obtaining signatures so much easier, especially with sellers who are out of state.
A lot of mistakes can be made when preparing a contract. When you train your virtual assistant to prepare your agreements with sellers for you, you can eliminate the risk of error by creating a system and a fail proof check system.
Make your job easier when you outsource the contract task to a Virtual Assistant. He/She can send the request for signatures, and also reminders until the contract has been signed. You don’t have to worry about that part.
Once you have worked out the price and terms with your buyer, your virtual assistant can handle the paperwork part of the deal.
4. Follow Up With Sellers
75% of your deal flow will come from follow up campaigns that are consistently being executed in your business. This is one of the biggest holes that an investor needs to fill.
The first contact with the lead in important, but it’s those sequential contacts that actually turn into conversions! Hire a Property M.O.B. Virtual Assistant to send follow up voice mails, text messages, and emails so that you and your offer stays in front of your seller.
Time and circumstances change everyone. When they’re ready to make the deal happen, you’ll be the one that they’re most familiar with due to the fine efforts of your VA.
Plus these 67 other tasks…
- Extract data from Public Websites to build a highly targeted mailing list
- Compile data into a spreadsheet that’s ready to merge into documents
- Create, Share, and collaborate documents in google Drive
- Manage Multiple Google Voice accounts for calls and text messages
- Follow up with Missed Calls from seller and buyers using GV Text
- Design and Create Postcards suitable for generating motivated seller leads
- Manage Marketing Campaigns in Click2Mail
- Ensure that all follow up mail is being delivered to prospects
- Due Diligence on seller leads (delinquent taxes, property info)
- Perform Comparable Sales Reports on Properties and deliver in beautiful
- ODF or Spreadsheet format
- Create Web Forms that will capture seller and/or buyer leads online
- Create Web forms that will allow for digital online offers from buyers
- Create Web forms that will allow for showing requests online
- Recruit, hire and train a property inspector for your properties/seller leads
- Prepare all cash contracts with your sellers
- Prepare all cash contracts with your buyers
- Request digital signatures on contracts from sellers
- Request digital signatures on contracts from buyers
- manage email follow up campaigns for sellers
- Clean up your mailing list
- Order Title Work / Open Escrow
- Schedule Closings with Sellers
- Schedule Closings with Buyers
- Contact Seller to resolve title issues (payoff info, affidavits, etc)
- Keep track of marketing expenses
- Request to see HUD settlement statements prior to closing
- Order Bandit Signs
- Make sure that you don’t run out of bandit signs
- Order sign stakes
- Recruit, train and hire someone to put out your bandit signs
- Order yellow letters
- Manage yellow letter campaigns (make sure theres no lapse in marketing
- Setup a Patlive Account
- Port Google Voice Numbers into patlive
- Create a web form for Patlive to enter seller lead information
- Make sure that all information has been collected from seller, and if any missing, contact the seller to collect Pre-screen sellers
- Make offers to Your Sellers
- Follow up on your offers
- Create an account in schedule once, or other calendar service for you to keep appointments organized
- Monitor live chat on your seller website
- Monitor live chat on your buyers website
- andle showing requests on properties (give out lockbox codes, schedule appointments, etc)
- Run ads on backpage to market your houses
- Run ads on ocontract to marketing your houses
- Post your properties for sale on your website
- Maintain your website changes/updates
- Help you build a buyers list
- Send emails out to your buyers list
- Set up email marketing campaigns (autoresponders)
- Install Facebook tracking pixels on your websites
- Create images for your YouTube account
- Create images for for Facebook Page
- Create Facebook Ads
- Manage Facebook Ads
- Monitor social media account (engage with audience)
- Post on social media accounts for you
- Optimize blog posts
- Book keeping (keep track of expenses and income)
- Pay Vendors
- Send credibility kits to Sellers
- Request testimonials letters from sellers
- Maintain transaction files in CRM
- Make sure that we have all documents in the file
- Keep Dropbox files clean to manage space
- Make you smile 🙂
- Bring more and more value to your business every day